For the coldest days on the sled, pack along the 509 Duke Trigger Finger Mitt. Super warm thanks to Thinsulate insulation on the back of the hand and the palm, combined with a waterproof lining, these mitts get their biggest benefit from the trigger finger, which adds dexterity for reaching the brake when you need it.
– Top Grain Goat leather construction for dexterity, great, and comfort
– Laser Grip palm, laser etch and tack treatment embedded in leather for solid grip to the bars
– 5 Flex Zones over knuckles for adding dexterity and protection
– 600GM Thinsulate insulation – back of hand.
– 200GM Thinsulate insulation – palm
– Waterproof breathable Hipora membrane construction
– Full gauntlet with Speed Cinch and gauntlet hem adjustment