Alpinestars Celer v2 Gloves
The Alpinestars Celer V2 Gloves are made out of full-grain goat leather with strategically perforated panels on the back of the hand to promote air flow. Short cuff styling makes it easy to slip on and take off. Padding on the palm and hard knuckle protection help to dispel impact energy. Alpinestars 3rd/4th finger bridge technology helps to safeguard your hand in a lowside crash. The Alpinestars Celer V2 Gloves pack a long list of features into a short cuff glove.
- Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating a supple full-grain goat leather
- Leather palm construction incorporates PU padding reinforcements on landing zone
- Patented 3rd/4th finger bridge prevents finger roll and separation during impacts
- Perforated leather on the back of the hand
- Short cuff design with hook-and-loop grip closure
- Open knuckle gusset
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm
- Stretch accordions on fingers and thumb
- Touchscreen compatibility on index and thumb tips for use with smartphones and GPS systems
- This garment is CE certified Level 1
Note: Panels at the base of adjoining fingers may be either perforated leather or stretch airflow textile.