Unlike anything else in the mountains, the all-new 509 Ether Bib Shell Pant defines multipurpose performance. Designed for long days in extreme environments, 509’s most versatile bib pant ever features the waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable Sympatex® membrane for comfort in the harshest conditions. An insulated seat, built-in knee protection, venting, and waterproof zips are just a few of the features you’ll find. Snowmobiling, snowbiking, snowboarding, or skiing—this bib excels on any adventure.
• Anatomically correct fit, generous cut with ample room for large thighs, knee braces, and protection
• Sympatex® construction with 45K/25K waterproof breathable material, 200D face for that balance of lightweight and durable.
• 420D Nylon nail head panels at hem and inseams for the unexpected hits on running boards, or crossing over into backcountry ski edges
• Reinforced durability zones using 600 D Polyester reinforcement
• Bib with organization pocket for full coverage, option to zip out and use belt loops
• Ether Connect system at Ether Jacket snow skirt, snaps to Bib for full suit protection
• YKK® waterproof zippers throughout
• 5Ride Insulated seat for dry and comfortable riding
• Full leg zips for easy on and off, even with boots on.
• Built in Knee protection – protects knees, and fabric against impact cuts
• Hand warmer, chest, and internal pockets for essentials
• Tether attachment
• Material: Sympatex®
• Style: Shell
• Insulation: Non-insulated
• Riding: Backcountry