Keep the throttle wide open all day with the warmth and freedom of the 509 Free Range Gloves. A short gauntlet version of their popular 509 Range Glove, the lower-profile Free Range Glove features top grain goat leather and a reinforced Pittards® Oiltac leather palm for rugged gripping strength. Four-times as much Thinsulate™ insulation on the back of hand vs the palm strikes the perfect balance of warmth and dexterity. The waterproof/breathable Hipora® membrane ensures total warmth and dryness.
• Articulated construction with accordion stretch zones, providing protection and fit without feeling tight.
• Top grain goat Leather construction for warm, dry, and durable construction.
• Reinforced pittards oiltack laser etched palm with double stitching and catenary cut in palm for great grip with reduced bulk.
• 400 grams Thinsulate™ insulation on the back of the hand, 100 grams on the palm.
• Speed Cinch with Shear Lock at gauntlet for easy and secure fit at the wrist.
• Neoprene cuff with Pull tab
• Waterproof, breathable Hipora® membrane lining – permanently attached
• Warm fleece lining
• Microfiber fleece on back of thumb – great for a quick goggle wipe